Sunday, October 12, 2008

Lunch with witches!

So my good friend, Jessica Cooley, came from California to visit and made time for her friends. Jess (and Edmund), Liz, and I (and Eva and Livey) met up at Gardner Village, and had some yummy lunch and dessert. Gardner Village is a 'shopping center' set up of old historic homes made into shops, and each fall they set up 'witches' around the property doing 'witchy' things. So we took a photo op at one of them, and Eva dragged us to make sure we saw all of the witches that day. It was sooo fun to be with my girlfriends. I think that is one thing I have in abundance is good friends!



Jess and Edmund, Liz, Me and liv and Eva





2 comments:

Jessica said...

Yes, I think we all felt quite at home with all the other witches at Gardner Village. Buh ha ha.

Mindy said...

That looks like so much fun! I hope we have another warm day so we too can visit the witches. How fun to see a picture of Liz. It has been at least 10 years!