So when Bella found out Eva got to go see the witches (Earlier post), she was totally bummed, and asked if we could go another day, sooo after watching the news for good weather we went after school on a Friday, and went to go see the witches. I only uploaded some of my favorite witches, there are more there, so if you haven't been it is totally worth it!

This is the witch right outside of the candy shop, I let the girls choose a treat as part of our day. They both chose a princess pez, I chose a carmel apple to share. Mmmm. Plus they let you have a free sample of fudge.





5 comments:
You've got quite the little picture posers there!! Cute little outfits the girls have on too. How fun- I wish we could take the boys to Gardner Village- I have many a fond memory there...
I love Gardner Village! I have never gone there for Halloween though. That could be a little dangerous since Halloween is my second fav holiday, and I would probably buy way too many decorations. I am so glad I have your blog address so, we can keep in touch more. Your girls are so gorgeous! Isabel and Alexa still talk about Bella and Eva like they just saw them yesterday. We miss you guys. When I come up there next, I am calling you.
Your girls are so darling! We are so lucky to have you as neighbors!!! We need to go do something with our kids. I will call you..
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!
Thanks to the Interweb you will now be monitored by yours truly at random!
Cute fam!
Yay! I'm so glad that I can keep up with what is going on in your lives now! Welcome to the blogging world. Your blog is the cutest!
Post a Comment