
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Farewell house!
The only constant in life is change! We sold our little home, in a step for more opportunities for our family. It was sad to say goodbye. I liked so many things about our home. We had so many good memories. Eva and Olivia were blessed here. Bella started school here. We had good friends... but.. we know it is the right step, and so looking forward, we say goodbye!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
HOLY COW!!!! You are the world's best blogger!! Did you do anything else today? I was just laughing, and told Tyler how amazing you are!! I love all of your updates, and learning more about the Becerra's! This will be so fun!!
I can't believe you started a blog! I am so excited. You must have better internet now. We miss you!
Hooray! I'm so glad you've joined the world of blogging- It's my new favorite thing. I love your posts and being able to keep up with your girls.
Love-Hollie
Picture the tabernacle here... Halleluiah, Halleluiah, Halleluiah...If I could put musical notes here I would! I love it. Now we have another Spencer down a few more to go! I mean Beccera-well, you know what I mean. I didn't even know Bella was in a parade on a float. That is totally cool-see this blog thing is awesome already with communication. Love ya-Heather
oops, I was on Brittany's blog :)
I am so happy that you have a blog now! Maybe we can keep in touch better. haha! Let's get together soon and catch! Take care!
Post a Comment