Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Cousins ROCK!!

We had Brit and Sabrina, cousins, visit in the early summer. Talk about fun times! There is nothing better for little girls, than big girl cousins who are not only sweet and kind, but are the type of girls you want your girls to look up to! It sure helps when those cousins are always ready to goof around, and have fun. Seriously girls just want to have fun! Brit is the babe in the front, she has always been soooo wonderful with little kids, and is one of the most naturally sweet girls I know. Sabrina, the stunner in the back, takes after her mom, and KNOWS how to have a good time. We got to know Sabrina a little better this trip, Brit was away for part of it, so we got to have Brina-babe to ourselves for a bit, sweet sweet sweet, pretended with my girls, introduced them to Hannah Montana (which they now totally love).. really just played into being a great big cousin. These girls ROCK!
Girls just wanna have fun..













Sabrina is such a sweet girl, she loved my baby, and played dress up with her lil cousins. That is real Fabulous!




Oh my heck, is this raw beauty or what, I'm glad there is a few more years before they are 16.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Two more years until Brittany's 16!!!! I love Sabrina with Kyla-it's hilarious that you had an outfit that fit her to dress up in. --Yes, I'm still coming through on Brittany's blog-I'm a nerd.