You Are Snow White!

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.
Which Disney Princess Are You?
3 comments:
Cherolyn-you really are Snow White!!! It's fun to see who everyone is huh? I'm counting down the days!!! We will have so much fun!! Not like Disneyland but we will try :)
That is so right! You are sweet and kind to everyone. I don't know anyone who doesn't love you!
Cherolyn? Yay! it's me juulllieee. Ha.I found you through jess's blog. So....i have protested this whole virtual blogging community for years on account of thinking it was merely a platform to say "look at me look at me." However, the kid is due in a week and suddenly I want to broadcast to the world. I'm glad i can stay updated on the Beccera clan! You need to vacation to Diego. http://cruarcher.blogspot.com/...add us so we can be one big virtual family.
Post a Comment