My sweet sister in law Esther, invited us to come down and have a spooky dinner and carve pumpkins. She does a spooky dinner every year for her family, we felt lucky to be included. She served walrus lungs (enchilades), bloody lice (mexican rice), and had eyeballs in blood cups (jello with gummy eyeballs). She also decorated with all purple stuff, and had cute, I mean, scary lollipop spiders. Then we started carving. Kregg, her hubby, also raked all the leaves in their backyard in a HUGE pile, and let the kids go nuts. Josh had a big leaf war with the kids. Then their dog, got thrown into the pile a few times (now that was funny). I think next to the fourth of July, Halloween is my favorite holiday. I mean, geez, costumes, candy, and lots of reasons to party, good times!
My regret about this night is, I didn't even get any pictures of the pumpkin finished product. Aye carumba! Jacob, made a frankenstein, with real screws in the flesh, Isabel wanted a skeleton cross-bones, Eva a cat, and Peach a word one, with treat or treat!








No comments:
Post a Comment