Thursday, November 6, 2008

Corn maze with cousins

So with my brothers family, minus their 17 year old hottie, we headed to the local corn maze slash carnaval thingy. Brayden my almost 16 year old nephew, thought we were going to have some other older cousins show up, unfortunatly for him it was just us with our little ones, but he made the best of it and was freakin' awesome for a teenager to hang out with. Serisouly sweet with his cousins, his sister, didn't belly ache (at least that I heard) to his parents. Dude!
They had this race course set up with these peddle carts, and I totally was talking trash that I was going to waste him, we totally raced and, and just so you all know I am one smokin' fast lady! Sorry Brayder, aunt cheryl has to boast when she can!
This fair way awesome, it had cool slides up on top of hay stacks, a train to ride, pig racing, a little town to explore, a playground, they had a balloon guy, big jumping pillow, and haunted house thingy. Seriously good thing for a nice fall day! And it was extra nice to be with family. My girls LOVE their big cousin hannah!
This is overlooking the maze with all the kids. I wish I would of got a picture of the whole group, moms and dads. It isn't like opportunities like that are always happening!
Eva's the farmer?


Bella with the, he he, pumpkin princess!


This is all of us walking through the maze, we actually made it through both ways pretty fast... I didn't say we did it the right way.

2 comments:

Heather said...

this picture of josh in here cracks me up...why you ask? Well, he's dress up, probably because he's coming from work I'm sure. I just want to know... Did he stay clean? :)Bryce Canyon memories of Josh keeping everyone clean will forever be in my mind-cuz it was sooooooo funny! It's a little funny admit it. He always looks sharp! You guys are always having fun I'm totally jealous. I love the picture of the girls being princesses-because they are :)

Heather said...

I mean "dressed up". Oh ya, and there is a pumpkin princess??? Where have I been? Awesome!