So Eva has a little dance class with two of our cute little neighbor girls, Jane and Abby. Three more girlie girls you could not find. Pink, dancing, and giggling. It is especially lovely as we can carpool together! ahhh!
Loading up their dance stuff!
Putting the shoes back on!
Eva really is such a girlie girl. I wanted her to wear her black tights and a different leotard so I could put the pink ones in the washer. It was tears, tears, and more tears. She wanted to wear the pink ones. Am I a sucker?
Loading up their dance stuff!
Putting the shoes back on!
Eva really is such a girlie girl. I wanted her to wear her black tights and a different leotard so I could put the pink ones in the washer. It was tears, tears, and more tears. She wanted to wear the pink ones. Am I a sucker?
7 comments:
They are the cutest girls ever!! THanks for taking their pictures. I love their "all-pink" look. We are so happy that they are good friends.
Your little dancin princess girls, how fun for you. Josh is sooo lucky to have all your beautiful girls surrounding him. Love their halloween costumes. Dude, you are miss creative, how cute are you, getting all into halloween. Love the food ideas.
Oh, what fun pictures! I'm going to have to get some next time I go to dance, assuming that my car will start...
I had no idea you have a blog! I am happy I stumbled acrossed it! And who knew you love halloween so much?! It's a love we share. I hope to see or hear from you soon! Mel
Cherolyn, send me your new address so I can send you a Christmas card.
thanks.
I can't wait until I have a little girl that I can put in Ballet! So cute!
I die a little inside everytime I read about girlie things like Dance Class- Wanna trade boys for girls one of these days? I'll let them wear all the pink they want and we'll play barbies til we're blue in the face- You can deal with balls and tonka trucks. Deal?
Post a Comment