Monday, January 12, 2009

Santa Came!!

Santa ate our cookies... sugar.. Josh's favorite!

Presents before the chillens came down. The radio in the car was playing christmas music.
Our girls must have been good this year, Santa spoiled them. Bella and Eva got a princess jeep to share. Bella got the American girls, Samatha book set (plus a mini samatha doll), and a build a bear set.. where she could make her own teddy bear. Eva got a littlest pet shop set, and a Jasmine doll. Olivia got a rocking horse that makes sounds, and moves, and tub toys! It was a good Christmas!

I wanted to make something special for Christmas breakfast, so I made eggs benedict, grapefruit segments, and OJ, the girls weren't so hip on the eggs benedict, so I made eggs muffins with cheese.

Cheese muffins... Mmm.

Beatles singing.. "Baby you can drive my car.."

Princess!

Playing littlest pet shop!

Sister.. sisters, there were never such devoted sisters!

Ride em' cowgirl!

Livey with her christmas bath toys! Yippee!

No comments: