Monday, January 12, 2009

Attack of the green face'd girls

New years Day we went to mom's for dinner, and there we were able to shanghai three cousins, Marianne, Kyla, and Mai Mai, to spend a girls night with us. We put on a mud mask, and tickled backs, and told stories. The next day they had a dress up tea party, and we painted nails and played hide and seek. It is so great to have so many cousins near by.
They all look pretty 'grinchy' to me..
Tea party best dressed.

2 comments:

Heather said...

You blogged a lot! I love all the pictures. Happy Birthday to Josh! I had no idea it was his birthday. It looks like you had a fun holiday. Love ya.

tammy said...

Chey,
Thanks for the little dress and flower hair clips. I am excited to use everything. Hope all is well,
Tammy